• Bachelors Degree in any discipline (Engineering or Airport Management preferred)
• Masters Degree in Aviation Management preferred
• College degree holders acceptable if candidate can demonstrate 8 years in aviation operational role with 3 years at a supervisory level.
• 5 years in similar aviation operational role (preferred)
• Proven track record in a leading role
• Previous ORAT experience is an advantage
• Fluent in English (spoken and written)
• Sound judgment based on airport operations and business partner priorities